Pages

Monday, December 05, 2011

Slow shutter and its effect...

Salam and hi to all,

I went to an photo session outing together with my wife and son. The place of choice was Putrajaya, central administrative hub for Malaysia.

It has some of the most unique buildings in the country with architectural theme ranging from the intricate beauty of Islamic arts and culture, administrative-look and design of the western world to creative and contemporary design that many have to love and appreciate.

All the photos placed below are my first attempt on using the slow shutter under the manual mode of my Canon EOS 60D. I understand that I need many more attempts and learn more about the effects that I should be able to produce and the mistakes that I should not repeat in the future.

However, your honest comments/or appraisals are very much appreciated.

Till next time, wassalam and bye.















2 comments:

  1. personal opinion (from amateur to amateur):

    Pic 1 & 2 : biasa. kalau ada cahaya/lampu pelbagai warna mungkin berbeza.
    Pic 4,5,7,9 : I like it..
    Pic 11: kalau dapat reflection penuh keempat-empat bangunan mungkin lebih menarik. Teknik vertorama mungkin dapat membantu, atau angle yang berlainan.
    Pic 13: membazir ruang. lebih baik jika diambil secara horizontal. Boleh crop antara bangunan PICC dan reflectionnya.

    Keep it up.

    jask

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jask.

    pasal pic 11 tu, memang best kalau ada reflection on the fourth building. sayangnyer, tebing kolam tu tak berapa panjang. kalau nak, kena panjat pagar guarding the water filteration system. hihihi...

    i understand on pic13 thingy. akan try next time.

    ReplyDelete