Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My full-frame dream. A Canon EOS 5D Mark III...

Assalamu'alaikum and hi to all,

It has been quite some time that I have been wishing for a full-frame DSLR camera of my own. And my favourite of all full-frame at this publication time is the Canon EOS 5D Mark III. A camera that is being used by so many photographers especially those who are to shoot wildlife and fast-paced sport activities. 

The current (2014) specification as well as in-depth review of the camera can be found at the link below:


and here is a photo of the camera. 


It is a dreamy camera. As I am now using a Canon EOS 60D, the EOS 5D Mark III would be an excellent upgrade for me. 

It is hoped that I can acquire one and use it as my daily driver. 

Till next time, take care and be good to those near to you. Take care and wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment